PowerWave Boot Camp
2nd – 9th July 2017 Book Now
This ultra power week will give you a multifunctional training device allowing the wholesome body workout you have never endured before. Using the PowerWave tool will guaranteed unleash explosive core strength and physical stamina to achieve you desirable shape in just 20 minutes. The PowerWave has two handles but also two extra padded grip tracks for ultimate handling and motion of the bag. It comes in three different weights enabling all campers to receive the right size to suite them, whether you are male or female, rookie or veteran – young or old.
Using the PowerWave has several positive impacts, which guests will experience during the week:
- Enhances core strength, muscle development and endurance
- Increases metabolic rate, which results in accelerating fat loss
- Enhances rotational movement promoting joint flexibility
- Superb benefits for any gender, age or fitness level
- Unique shape will enhance speed and agility in a way that free weights and static machines cannot.
- The PowerWave™ enhances specific fluid movements to minimise impact on joints and ligaments.
The PowerWave Boot Camp week will give two fanatical trainers that will also incorporate other strenuous exercises combined with the PowerWave machine.
Aaron Murphy, ex Military and Royal Engineers, has trained with the PowerWave for several years and will guide and show all campers the movements; technique and exercises making the guests feel the burn for sure. Aaron will make sure muscles you didn’t even know existed – will receive a work out you never forget.
Danish training lothario and ex Army Commander Jamie Spencer is Aaron’s partner in crime, and together they will make you squat, pull, lift, sprint and push yourself until you cannot stand.
- Arrival at Rovaniemi airport (Finland)
- Transfer to Summer Boot Camp
- Dinner at SBC Lodge Resto
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 3 training sessions per day (more if required)
- Check out latest 11.00 and transfer to airport
Price per person from €1,300 (£1,168†) based on 4 people sharing a Group room, or €2,000 (£1,797†) per person based on 2 people sharing a Double/Twin room. Price includes accommodation, meals and training.
A 30% deposit* secures your place on the Boot Camp(s) of your choice.
NB: Flights must be booked and paid for separately. See Getting There page for more details.
* Deposit is non-refundable. Balance due up to one month before arrival.
† Prices are listed in Euros (EUR) and are converted to your local currency by PayPal. Therefore, any prices not listed in EUR are approximate, as exchange rates vary. The prices quoted do not include any additional charges beyond our control, such as exchange fees for credit card payments. The exchange rates are updated every hour and provided by openexchangerates.org.